This course has been designed to teach you how to apply your existing 3D knowledge into the simulation realm. You will learn new methodologies and modeling techniques as well as the all the tools necessary in the PCT software. By the end of this course you will be able to independently create a basic, accurate port form start and finish to be used in simulation
- By the end of the week the student will be able to design a basic and accurate port to be used in simulation.
- Identify the end users needs and assess how this affects the design of the port.
Topics Covered Include:
- Simulation is not a game (History of the software)
- Software limitations and methodologies
- Importance of gathering reference
- Extracting and importing ENC charts into software
- Creating your workspace file
- Design efficiency
- Detailing your port
- Exporting your port
- Importing and bug fixing your port