Investing in Continuous Development as part of a Long-Term Crew Retention Strategy
ACI’s 15th Maritime HR & Crew Development will focus on proven timelines of continuous development of crew. Beginning with financial benchmarking of costs, this meeting will move on to highlight the key strategies in ensuring crew remain loyal to your company, adding value in terms of a on going improvement process.
Key Presentations for 2014:
- A Complete Cost Analysis of Crew Sourcing and On Going Employment
- Managing Incentives & Rewards to Improve Retention
- Educating Crew to Install a Solid Safety Culture
- Developing Key Management Principles In Tune With the Latest MLC Amendments
- Case Study: Specific Examples of Management Techniques Integrated Across the MLC & STCW Timelines
- A Strategic Approach to Continual Competence Development Beyond Regulatory Compliance
- Small, Multi-National Groups on Large Vessels- What Practices & Routines Keep This Group Happy & Efficient?
- Crew Work Practices- Creating a ‘Open’ Culture in Reporting and Self-Assessment
- Settling on Training Strategies for Your Crew – Compliance, Competence Development & Retention
- Investing in Youth: Cadet & Trainee Welfare & Development
- Transferring the Company Ethos & Desired Attitudes ‘Across the Board’
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Training With Appropriate Reporting Systems
- Increasing Unity Between Onshore & On board Targets Relating to Crew Retention & Training