COMING SOON TO 2015
A bespoke package that can be individually tailored to client requirements.
The aim is to provide the Captain, management company or operator an objective assessment of the state of the bridge team and associated administration and equipment. A full report will be passed to those required on completion of the audit. ECDIS Ltd personnel are flexible and audits can be conducted worldwide; alongside or underway so as not to impact vessel programmes.
Areas and equipment included can include, but is not limited to:
- ECDIS administration and update
- ECDIS use and verification underway
- Audit of bridge navigation equipment with respect to accuracy, update and maintenance
- Audit of bridge administration and log keeping in accordance with company or ship policy
- Assessment of watchkeeper proficiency and bridge routines underway
- ECDIS ‘housekeeping’ with a focus on efficient and safe operation of the system