IT Apprentice – Full-Time Position
Our company works predominantly with technology, therefore this is a fantastic opportunity to use IT skills. ECDIS Ltd is looking for a hard working and confident individual that has a high level of motivation and drive to succeed. The Ideal Apprentice will enjoy solving problems and working hard as part of a team to create and improve various IT Products and services. We are looking for someone who is an efficient and experienced computer user, ability to assist in the design, maintenance and updating of current company websites. The ideal candidate will also need to be good at managing priorities and being able to work on many projects.
The job role will include the following:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, ACT, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Attend meetings to discuss current and future projects.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Arranging meetings and appointments.
- Editing Website Content and information.
- Fixing, maintaining and building new computers.
- Develop and maintain brochures and flyers.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Working on Social Media and Marketing Projects.
Location: Fareham, UK Job Type: Full-Time
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]