THE ECDIS LTD LOGO COMPETITION
WIN AN IPAD MINI
Win an Ipad Mini- Get your pictures of our logo in creative places for a chance to win!
ECDIS Ltd are looking for the best photo of the ECDIS Ltd logo, either on one of our pens or simply loaded as an image on your phone. The winner will be the most creative photo so get your artistic snaps in!
To enter simply send take your picture of the ECDIS Ltd logo in the best and most creative place you can, snow, sea, sun or rain, and send them to email@example.com – Subject: ECDIS Ltd Logo Competition.
The entries will be collected and the winner will be selected by the RNLI Portsmouth crew from a short list of photos.
Closing date: Thursday 19th December 2013
Up to 5 entries per person
To donate to the RNLI http://rnli.org/donateorbecomeamember/Pages/default.aspx
See the entries so far on Facebook www.facebook.com/ecdisltd
ECDIS Ltd Photo Competition
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Prize Draw is only open to those people aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must not be employees (or members of their families) of ECDIS Ltd, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter simply send firstname.lastname@example.org a photo of the ECDIS Ltd logo in an interesting place around the world. No nudity or offensive images will be entered into the prize draw.
- A maximum of five entries per person.
- No cash alternative or other prize is available.
- Postage will be paid to addresses in the UK, winners requiring postage to other countries will be required to pay any additional postage, import fees and other fees applicable. Collection from ECDIS Ltd is welcomed.
- All entries must be received by the 19th December 2013.
- No responsibilities can be accepted for entries that are lost, mislaid, delayed or for any reason not included in the draw. Entries become the property of the promoter and are not returned.
- The prize will be an iPad mini. ECDIS Ltd reserve the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The winner will be selected by members of the Portsmouth RNLI and notified via phone or email. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced within 4 weeks of the competition closing.
- By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names, location and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The names of the winners will be available by sending a S.A.E to the promoter: ECDIS Ltd, The Enav Centre, Atlantic 3600 Building Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7AN, United Kingdom or email email@example.com.